Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Hot Chocolate
I started writing this blog because I developed this feeling that I was losing the little writing skills hat I believe I have. So this one was supposed to be a place to write whatever I felt about writing.
Today is just one of those days when I have nothing much to do and dont seem to know what to write about...so a short account about my love affair with Hot Chocolate.
I have never been a milk person, though I love cheese, sour cream,curd , yoghurt and ofcourse ice cream, I have never liked milk...My parents have tried all kinds of stuff to make me love milk...even scary stories of losing my teeth..
Then one day after our marriage S took me to Starbucks , since am not a coffee person either I settled for the simple Hot Chocolate there...and from that day I've been hooked on to it.
Now hot chocolate is become so much of a part of me..When am sad, when am happy, when am not well...all the time.. I need to stop myself these days from going there everyday..Its somehow sucha nice hangout place for us.S ,his friends and I have spent hours talking and arguing about nothing and everything.
During our last year's trip to Japan we noticed a starbucks outlet there and it felt like we met someone who speaks our mother tongue..thats how close the store it is..
I know that their coffee is over priced but for some reason it doesn't seem to matter and no wonder their stock prices are going up by the day...
 
so said Anu at 2:55 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger rauf

    EEEEEEEE, me have absoloootely no writing skills and still I write, bad english no grammer spelling downside upp, no editing no correction. It just goes. Sab chalta hai.

    Annie is a gifted writer, you write so well, I wanted to write about my love affairs...... with Indian Trains and with home made black kaapee

     
  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger Anu

    Rauf, u dont realize how good u write..am sure all ur readers wud vouch for that..thankoo for the compliment about my writing skills :)