Wednesday, September 27, 2006
This..that..and the Important
There are so many occasions when we dont do what we want to do, dont say what we want to say because we dont want to face the unpleasantness that might occur once we are done talking.
My mom always tells me "Unspoken words have more meaning than spoken ones" ...But I've also read "Ask and you shall be heard"..So I am always the true gemini who is not sure if I should talk or keep quiet and wait for the right moment.

"Speech is Silver, Silence is Golden, Speech at the right moment is Platinum"

But I think there's never going to be a right moment. Tomorrow is never going to come.
There are moments when it makes sense to keep quiet and talk later..but there are moments that pass because one dint talk and would never get the opportunity again.

Ultimately the choice is ours.
 
so said Anu at 3:37 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger rauf

    don't know what to do but I do. don know what to talk but I talk
    this is life for me

     
  • At 2:14 AM, Blogger Kathy Trejo

    very cute post! I love what you say in here. tomorrow might not come.. so say it now!

    nice meeting you! my name is Kathy. I saw you over at Raufs blog and i thought I'd pop in here and say hello! I love your template! i have changed my template so many times...its fun to try on different looks! :)

    love your blog!