Thursday, September 07, 2006
Confusion
Is there someone who is never confused about what he wants in life? What he should be doing when there are two similar paths that can be taken?
I am perenially confused.I take some decisions which I cant stick to as time goes by.I am confused about why I chose to cut my hair almost immediately I cut my hair,I dont know why I do a lot of things when I am not so happy with it.

I am confused wondering if I should do what feels right to me, or what is right to the society.
I am almost always vascillating when it comes to any kind of decision I need to take. Maybe its a gemini trait. But I dont really believe in zodiac signs and traits..I dont read Linda Goodman.

I really am in awe of people who make decisions feeling absolute sure of what they do.

I just cant pin point and say why I get confused.
This feeling was compounded by a friend who told me yesterday that am always like this ..Confused and confusing!

I usually do what feels right to me at that moment. Though there have been situations when I really was not happy when I took certain decisions but later on was glad that I did the right thing.

That makes me think , that there is nothing that is perfectly right or wrong. What feels right today could be wrong tomorrow and there are no whites or blacks just greys.Everything varies depending on the dynamics of the situation that we are in.

Am I a confused individual who is selfish doing things that are only ok to me?.........Am i bad?
I dont know .. There's nothing as contagious as a smile from the heart ...and that is what I want to see in everyone....
 
so said Anu at 8:55 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: