Thursday, August 24, 2006
Its Official
Its Official!
Pluto is out of the esteemed Planets List.
My Very Educated Mother Just Showed Us Nine Planets , this was the line that our geography teacher taught us so that we would remember all the nine planets and now Pluto has been thrown out of the list.
This is not going to make any changes to my day-to-day life...but feels a little sad..
Like someone telling me something that I assumed was always mine is not mine anymore...
Just a random thought...why do we take so many things for granted..like me taking my job for granted right now (sitting at work and blogging)..
(Sobs..sobs..)....I need some hot chocolate to recup..
 
so said Anu at 10:48 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger balajay

    Change is the philosophy of life.

    (yengayoo ketta mathiri erukka.

    Mattram enpathu manida thattuvam

    kannathasan )

    mvemjsunp has changed so .