Friday, August 11, 2006
Again!
After spending almost a year reading blogs and attempting to create my own space, I have made myself do this yet again, start another blog...I've already done this twice without success...Hoping to start posting regularly from today!..My August 11th resolution....
Here you can find my thoughts, opinions, dreams,moments that make me happy...instances that make me shed tears....and mostly unimportant things to the world....but part of my own little space.
 
so said Anu at 2:18 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Welcome to blogger then...Don't end up forgoting abt mine like me:)

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger John's World

    A little blog every day. Get in the habit of putting up a post.

    Zenashusband
    http://zenashusband.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Anu

    Hi Evolna,everyseven & zena thanks for visiting. Please do drop in here often