Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Happy Birthday Sudha!
Today is Sudha' s birthday..Sudha is my best friend from college. Ours is the kind of friendship that just grew..She was a friend of another close friend.
I had heard a lot about her even before I met her..My friend Sharmila always spoke about Sudha.
We were really waiting to meet Sudha and as fate would have it Sudha joined BITS in the second sem during the same year we joined BITS.
There's something about Sudha that makes you like her instantly..She is warm, considerate, caring..all that you can expect in a friend.
There has never been an occasion when Sudha has not been around for me.
Even if she had an important assignment to complete , she would be there to talk with you.
A bad test..an argument with another friend..home sickness...fever..cold...cough whatever....Sudha used to be my Vitamin in college.Talking to her would make me feel so good.

I can never forget Sudha trying to take us the Cafeteria . Her direction sense is as bad as mine.
Eating up all the milk powder which her mom used to send for her(us :)) ....shopping in delhi...her paati's home cooked food packed for all of us...visits to c'not...the soft toy gollu we had in her room...sudha's advise on guys,acads,family..everything..
...All the times we spent together are so precious...
She is like the sister I never had...

Happy Birthday Sudha..
Hope we meet sooon.
 
so said Anu at 10:43 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 12:13 AM, Blogger rauf

    good to have friends like that.
    We don't have any choice for relatives but we choose our friends