Friday, September 15, 2006
Memories
You can take a person out of a place but never a place out of a person… feels so true sometimes .We tend to get attached to places over a period of time because of the bonds that we develop with the place and it becomes a part of you.
Most of the times I wonder if any place be the same without the people in it.
Would home mean anything if I knew S wouldn’t come back in the evening?
Will Chennai be the same if Appa and Amma are not there?
Will BITS mean anything without all the friends I made out there?
Will I remember school without all the friends…fights…games and fun?
Infosys would never have been such a great experience without the friends, co-workers and managers.Even though over a period of time we grow attached to a place…Life there would never be the same without the people around us who make it so special.
 
so said Anu at 8:55 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger rauf

    I remember one TV commercial
    some big shot talks

    ' YOU CAN TAKE INDIA THE MAN BUT YOU CANNOT TAKE MAN THE INDIA '

     
  • At 12:16 AM, Blogger rauf

    Friends and people build the atmosphere for us. I love Sikkim because I met some good people there, second and third visit same, but some of my friends hate sikkim.

    I never liked Ooty, everything is so commercial. but my friends love it.