Thursday, October 12, 2006
Death

Is there a nice way to die..is it possible to die with a smile on one's face..Do we realize that this is the end a second before it happens? How does one face death? Does your whole life flash in front of your eyes? do we remember all our loved ones? do we feel sorry for the people we have hurt? how does the mind feel? Is it turbulence or is it to absolute calmness? I know its the most difficult one to imagine for me..and that too I can never imagine a loved one or someone known to me passing away..my heart shudders to think about it..

Why am I thinking about it today..no reason ..just that I read a couple of sad stories about deaths..

I've read somewhere that our fear of death arises because its considered as a point of no return. Maybe if we thought death as the beginning of a new journey things would have been better. I think its the fear of the unknown,maybe because no one ever comes back to tell us the story about the good times they are having...

I'll never live to answer this question.

 
so said Anu at 8:40 PM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At 12:33 AM, Blogger Praveen Kumar

    Good one again ma'm...

     
  • At 12:52 AM, Blogger rauf

    Most important factor Annie, perhaps more important than life itself. Its death which made people think, not life. Death gave us all the religions all the philosophies. Just imagine life without death. the whole system will crumble. jot down points like
    1. no death, no doctors, no hospitals
    2. No body dies, so no one grows food
    3. no body works for a living

    3.
    4.
    like that like that
    then you'll realise how ridiculous life is.

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Blogger Anu

    Rauf, am not saying there should be no death..I was wondering about how we face death and why in most cases than not we arent prepared for it..and what goes thru one's mind when the end comes..

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger rauf

    nosee Annie me tokkeen death in general.

    No one is prepared for death bikkaas yavary one wants to live for ever.

    When the end comes if we are conscious we have a flash back and realise how ridiculous life is. If I had to go why did I come in the first place.
    Now you can read my first comment again.

    The most spoken last words are
    'oh sheeet'

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger Srinath

    hey, nice li'l blog u have here... not sure if i ever got this link b4... kalaku

     
  • At 2:35 AM, Blogger Kathy Trejo

    I wonder these thoughts too. I love life and I don't want to die, but I think our attitudes about death will determine if we die with smiles on our faces! :)

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Anu

    Hi Kathy,
    Thanks for visiting my blog..like you said our attitude towards death will determine if we have smiles on our face when the end comes...but I think am never going to be ready for it...cos am always thinking there's always so much to do before..Maybe we should change our attitude towards life too.

    Rauf,
    You are so convincing that everytime I read what you say , I end up feeling your correct...

     
  • At 4:15 AM, Blogger Gangadhar

    Hiee Anu,
    first time here..
    've seen your explanation about bluetooth on Rauf's blog..How simple and clear you've told..liked it..
    And hmm..very serious discusion goin on here..But i never thought of this kind of question u raised here..hmmmm..
    nice blog here..cute!

    take care

    Gangadhar
    http://ganga.wordpress.com

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Anu

    Hi Gangadhar,
    Thanks for visiting my blog.Hope to see you here more often :)