Monday, October 09, 2006
Bush..
This is not about the President of the United States..this is about a girl fondly called Bush by us..my roomie in college.
She is sucha lovely person and its been wonderful knowing her. I really do admire her calmness as well as the thadi she is..
I felt both of us were really inseparable during our second year in BITS when we were roomies. I usually get really attached to people and bush is one of those close friends...
Was she always like this and none of us realized it or was it all hidden waiting to come outside. Most of our personalities changed while in BITS..but I think Bush's personality changed once she got married..Once ,this calm composed girl in BITS has done a 180 degree twist..Or thats what I feel, maybe since we havent spent so much time together since we passed out and my judgement could be wrong..
I dont know whatever it is..but today is her Birthday...and I wish her many such happy occasions to come..
Happy Birthday Bush..
 
so said Anu at 4:19 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger rauf

    Happy birthday to your friend, are you in touch with her ? To have sweet friends like Bush you have to be sweet yourself which you are !!

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Anu

    Yeah, we do email each other am mostly in touch with most of my college friends and thanks to orkut getting in touch with school friends too.

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger e2d

    Well...happy birthday to Bush then.:)

    I read a couple of your previous posts.Tried out the hot chocolate from Satrbucks today since it came so highly recommended.I agree..it's awesome! :)

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger rauf

    Hi e2dees, hope you and Annie meet one day, sweet gorgeous doll she is.

    Annie, e2dees is my blog friend, sweet sweet she is, her sense of humour took me to her blog. Great language.

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Anu

    Yes Rauf..she does have a great blog...hope we all meet soon.