Wednesday, November 08, 2006
We Moved In..
We officially moved in last Friday into our house..thats the reason why I had to neglect my thoughts on other things.....its been 6 full months of visiting the site,looking at how things were going....and till today its still not sunk in that its home...I still feel that am visiting my house thats still under construction and will have to return back to my apartment.
We did a record move of sorts..We closed on November 1st ...got the keys on the 2nd and moved with all our stock by the 3rd..
We had our house warming pooja on the 3rd Morning, S's bro and his wife were there ..it was great that they were there, else it would have been just the two of us...such occasions are no fun when you dont have family around.
Once the pooja was completed in all its grandeur ..it was time to start moving...with our busy schedule's till the last minute there was almost three quarters of our apartment still unpacked...and all I did till that day was to think about this move and get psyched out...
Thanks to all the help A, N and S's friend gave us we were officially out of the apartment by 3 am on Saturday ...

The house is so beautiful...and the garage is sooooo full...the car will have to wait outside for quite sometime before it gains its rightful place.

Tomorrow might be the first day when I have to be all by myself...I am not so sure if am going to be worried ,cos the place has grown on me for the past 6 months..and I feel like I know every nook and corner of it.
Amongst other things S might be visiting China for 10 days starting tomorrow....Am so excited and at the same time worried for him..Hope he enjoys the work as well as the trip.

I cant stop admiring the house.....S tells me that I shouldnt keep saying that its beautiful.. :))..I feel like how my Dad always says there's no one more beautiful than me..

I think there are so many good things that are going to happen here...:)

Will post some pics when we are done moving /hiding the boxes ;)..
 
so said Anu at 10:10 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger rauf

    OWEEE! dats great news Annie !!
    EEEYAA ! Dad is right.

     
  • At 11:58 PM, Blogger Praveen Kumar

    Congrats and a gr8 news.. Lets pray and hope that lots of good things shud happen in that house.. btw are you going to be alone for 10 days?

     
  • At 2:01 AM, Blogger Unknown

    congrats Anu and have a good time in your new home. I wish you all the good luck and content that your new 'space' has to bless you with.

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Anu

    Thanks Rauf,Kukes and Kamal..

    Rauf,

    :)))))
    What did Dad say?

    Kukes,
    I mite be alone next week since his trip got postponed...cant imagine the whole house and myself in it all alone...!

    Kamal,
    When r u coming here?

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger e2d

    Oh wow! A New Home!Thats awesome.
    Congratulations.
    Wishing u all happiness and wonderful times.Enjoy! :)