Monday, November 20, 2006
Lost
How do I get lost so easily??..struggled to get onto I 40 and back to the hotel...Felt like a small kid lost in a carnival....and felt so happy to be back to the hotel..
Drove down to the Shelly Lake in Raleigh-Durham...I was so thrilled cos I managed to reach the lake without getting lost...and though fall was almost gone..got to see some lovely reds,purples and yellow leaves....
My happiness dint last for long when I got lost and dint know how to get back...and dint have a map in the car (not that I know to read maps... :( )...Anyways at the end of it felt proud of myself ..
 
so said Anu at 5:45 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger rauf

    New place, not familiar roads so its easy to get lost. Good that you did not drive into canada or mexico or to Hawaii.

    please take pictures of the colourful trees. I need a leafless tree picture for my blog design.

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger rauf

    Happy Thanks giving, eat well Annie !